Visit the web https://www.visitvalencia.com/ and you will find hundreds of captivating plans to tour the city.
GET IN VALENCIA MOOD
A selection of plans and visits that will make you fall in love with our city.
Festivals, culture, sport, gastronomy…
A city with as many plans as reasons to return
- Monuments and Museums that you cannot miss.
- 7 km of beach to lose yourself and 20 km of sand and sea Urban beaches, a few steps from the city center, full of restaurants and entertainment venues and with a wide promenade.
- Just 10 minutes from València are the beaches where the fusion of nature and leisure finds its maximum expression. To the south of the port are those located in the heart of the L’Albufera Nature Park. These are 17 kilometres of fine, golden sand, often between protected dunes and with all the charms of their scenic beauty.
- Visit our old town, one of the largest in Europe; The Cathedral of Valencia, La Lonja, the Central Market, the Miguelete, the Plaza Redonda, the Town Hall, the Church of San Nicolás, the Barrio del Carmen and its Palacetes, a thousand-year-old neighborhood of the city that grew between two walls, the Muslim and the Christian and endless places that will not leave you indifferent for their beauty and authenticity.
- The City of Arts and Sciences, emblematic buildings, you cannot miss it!